NORTHERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2021 BEST ENGAGEMENT OF MEDICAL CONSULTANTS ON CASE TO CASE BASIS
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of medical consultants on case to case basis in following specialties at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Notification for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021– Application Forms Ends Shortly
The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format and complete with all the requisite enclosures. Details of advertisement, application form and other details are available on northern railway website at link – https://nr.indianrailways.gov.in/recruitmentinfo. Candidates should submit application form duly filled in and signed along with self attested copies of all the requisite documents in the office of Medical Director, Northern Railway Central Hospital, NewDelhi on or before 22 February, 2021. Application Form was starts on 09th of February 2021. According to the Notification from the railway department; Earlier Northern Railway has published the Job Notification for the Medical Consultants vacancies post on official site.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Medical Consultants on Case to Case basis in following specialities at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. ADDENDUM In continuation to our advertisement no NRCH/Hony. Case to case/01/2021, an addendum is being issued for including speciality of Oncology Department.
A. PERSONAL DETAILS– for NORTHERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2021
(ANY SUPRESSION OF FACTS OR FALSE INFORMATION WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE)
All the required certificates and the documents duly self attested must be attached with the applications of the candidates. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee. Details of advertisement, application form and other details are available on https://resultscgggovin.in/ website.
1.Name in (BLOCK LETTERS)
3. Age on Date of Advt (as Yrs, Months &Days)
4.Father’s Name & MOBILE No.
5. Father’s Name & Address and his Current occupation
6. Husbands/Wife’s Name MOBILE No. Husbands/Wife’s &Address Wife’s Occupation
4. PASSPORT No. Date of issue & Validity Issuing Authority
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021:-
Post Graduate Degree or super specialty qualification (DM, MDS) recognised by MCI/DCI in the concerned Specialty.
Registration: Candidates must have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council (DMC/DDC) . For candidates not having Registration with Delhi Medical Council (DMC/DDC), they will have to apply to DMC/DDC for registration, before joining. The proof regarding the same will have to be submitted at the time of joining.
Tenure: Initial appointment will be for one Year only. This would be extendable every year subject to satisfactory work , conduct & performance. Termination/ Resignation of engagement can be done on one month prior notice or payment of one month salary from either side.
Consultation Fees: Consultation fees shall be Rs 1000/- for first case per visit. For additional cases during same visit Rs 200/- per additional case.
For surgical procedures, package rates shall be paid For minor surgery :Rs2000/- per case For major surgery :Rs5000/- per case For Special surgery :Rs 8000/ per case The package contains One preoperative check up Surgical package Post operative follow up for 3 days ( excluding day of operation) The decision of selection committee appointed by competent authority is final and in case of any legal dispute the place of court of jurisdiction shall be Delhi.
General Instructions for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021:-
1. All the columns in application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
3. Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and legal action.
4. Enclosures as mentioned in the application form at Column-F are to be attached with the application
5. Preference will be given to consultants who are not attached to the hospitals empanelled with Northern Railway Central Hospital.
6. Consultants already enrolled at NRCH under cases to case basis scheme and have completed 5 years or more are required to re-apply against this advertisement notice
If you are interested in this above said vacancies; must have complete Post Graduate Degree or super specialty qualification (DM, MDS) recognised by MCI/DCI in the concerned Specialty. So; Candidates who are not yet apply OR Register the post can use this chance to apply immediately.
What is the Educational Qualification for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021?
Applicants must have complete Post Graduate Degree or super specialty qualification (DM, MDS) recognised by MCI/DCI in the concerned Specialty.What is the Selection Process for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021?
The Selection will be based on Interview.
What is the Last Date for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021?22.02.2021 is the Last Date for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021.